Glitch - Handmaiden?

Alyt

Right, i've actually finished the game, and i'm a bit irritated that i didn't get to train any of the Non-Jedi party members as Jedi. Maybe i rushed through the game too quickly because i was so hyped about the game after waiting for so long and because i wanted to know what happened to the K1 cast. Also, maybe i wasn't any good at influencing the NPC's, Mira didn't want to listen when i suggested i could train her, and with Atton i never got past the

"Why did you leave the Sith"

- line.

However, i actually got Handmaiden to decide to want to be trained as a Jedi after beating her three times at sparring, but directly after that convo, it cut to Kreia saying "Betrayal" and then the game loaded Atris' place and i spawned there in the gear i just fought Handmaiden in on the Ebon Hawk(On Dxun). No people were there, and i looked all over the place. I even found the Ebon Hawk in the docking bay, but i couldn't enter it. This happened again and again after several reloads. Smells of glitch to me, what was actually supposed to happen?

This was just before i went to Dantooine for the last time, maybe it was too late in the game? Or was i actually supposed to do something at Atris' place? I just gave up and went to Dantooine and then things started to happen pretty fast. I finished the game without really getting very far with any of the NPC's. Kreia's closure-speech was actually annoying, but i'm pretty sure it can be undone in any potential sequels. Difficult to read, the future is, after all. >_<

Oh well, either way i'm going to replay it(from Telos, i think...don't think i'll bother with Peragus again) and focus on developing the NPC's as much as i can before i move on to the ending phase of the game.

What order of planets did you guys do, and did you feel you managed to develop the NPC's well?

After Peragus and Telos, I did:

Korriban

Dantooine

Nar Shadda

Dxun/Onderon

I experienced something similar... but worse...

After getting her to agree to Jedi training, it cuts to ::Betrayal:: then a black screen. I can hear noises sort of, but it won't load. Shades of 'stealthed' Mission! So, each time I ask her, the game locks up. Any suggestions?

For my handmaden hang fix (I got stuck in a fight that had no conclusion except to cheat), I went to another planet, then asked and it worked. Maybe you can only successfully fight her once per planet, though a new conversation tree opens after finishing a planet. So if you train on arrivial and before departure you have problems. So in short, try going to another plantet and trying again.

Thats all I have,

Dan

I got a different Handmaiden glitch. I had to do the final battle with her 2 times. So, i ended up fighting her a total of 4 times. I convinced her to become a jedi then when i talked to her again i had to fight her again and convince her to become a jedi again, what gives.