Stuck on Nar Shadda

I just found out that you're supposed to leave the hutt asleep once you dance for him in order to pour the juice into the hounds water dish, but I had already awakened him. Now I can't go in the room directly infront of the hutt.

All he tells me is wether or not I have GO-TO chained to me.

I've already finished all the sidequests except for that one and Lootra's.

What can I do about that one, and how do I finish Lootra's? ;)

What juice do you poor into the hound bowls and where do you get it? I missed that part. I might have gone towards a different path, but never heard how to get into that room (or why I would want to).

Anyway, if you are female you can dance for him again. I don't know if this will put him to sleep again (since I saw no purpose in doing it a second time), but the option is there. If you are male, I assume there is a way to find another dancer to dance. *shrug*

What juice do you poor into the hound bowls and where do you get it?  I missed that part.  I might have gone towards a different path, but never heard how to get into that room (or why I would want to).

Anyway, if you are female you can dance for him again.  I don't know if this will put him to sleep again (since I saw no purpose in doing it a second time), but the option is there.  If you are male, I assume there is a way to find another dancer to dance.  *shrug*

If you go into the complex where there's a lot of rooms and some Mandalorians. There's going to be two thugs that whenever you go near them they say "you think you could sneak up on us".

If you activate stealth yopu'll be able to hear that you can put the hounds to sleep if you pour some juice you can get at the cantina.

But in order to pour the juice The Hutt needs to be asleep. Anyway if the hutt was awakened from his sleep you can't go into the room anymore.

I just went and bought the guide because I was frustrated as S@#$, but thanks anyway. :lol: