Gender Bug

I specified with Atton early in the game that Revan was A) Lightside and B) Female.

Well, imagine my suprise when listening to my trial by the Council and having them mentioning Revan as a 'he' as opposed to 'she.' Now, every Jedi Master I've met since has confirmed that yes, Revan does in fact change sex - addressing Revan again as male.

This is also true for Mandalore and the G0-T0 droid. They are quick to change their tune, however, after a quick correction.

(Atton and Kreia don't get their pronouns mixed up.)

Strange, and sad, because it really draws me out of what is an otherwise excellent game.

I specified with Atton early in the game that Revan was A) Lightside and B) Female.

Well, imagine my suprise when listening to my trial by the Council and having them mentioning Revan as a 'he' as opposed to 'she.' Now, every Jedi Master I've met since has confirmed that yes, Revan does in fact change sex -  addressing Revan again as male.

This is also true for Mandalore and the G0-T0 droid. They are quick to change their tune, however, after a quick correction.

(Atton and Kreia don't get their pronouns mixed up.)

Strange, and sad, because it really draws me out of what is an otherwise excellent game.

LOL - Atton got my pc's sex wrong. I'm a female (which he's often noted) and in one of his conversations with the others he referred to the exile as "he".