Stuck on Peragus...

You probably want to avoid bumping your posts every thirty minutes. People here are nice folks. They'll answer if and when they can.

You need to completly go through the Harbinger. The ship has multiple levels and you are forced out of the ship at a single point once you get so far -- just make sure you have gone through every door and have visited every level within the ship.

I'm not sure which ones you mean, unfortunately. Having only played the level once (and only having 8 hours of sleep since Tuesday morning) I can't pinpoint locations yet.

I do remember that, upon entering the Harbinger, you go left. You'll eventually find your way into the lower levels. Kreia will meet an old friend there and you'll be unable to return to the upper levels. You'll run through the engine core and the exit is shortly after that.

OK, I had the same problem. I am going to guess that the door you are looking for is on the other side of the med by. By either your Kolto tank or the broken one. It doesn't show up that well on the screen but the med bay continues on behind that tank -there is a narrow passage way to the side. I hope this helps. I bet you got stuck where I did.

Happy Gaming

LightJedi