Slowdown in KOTOR2

Is anyone else getting frequest frames per second drops during big battles? Like with the sith assasins in Mandalore's camp, when the bounty hunters come after you on Onderon? etc..

just wanted to see if im the only one getting this or other people as well..

Is anyone else getting frequest frames per second drops during big battles? Like with the sith assasins in Mandalore's camp, when the bounty hunters come after you on Onderon? etc..

just wanted to see if im the only one getting this or other people as well..

Nope I'm getting it in ALL battles. This is ridiculous why hasn't Obsidian or Lucas Arts addressed this. Is it my XBOX is it my copy of the game or just the game in general.

I have received slow downs in some battles. When I am in a cave, it seems to be the worse... my game froze in the Dantooine Crystal Cave and I went to something like .005 fps in the Korriban cave.

On Korriban, I also had a great deal of trouble moving. My character acted as if she was running through water in slow motion. A quick character swap (black button) fixed that though, and I actually haven't run into slowdowns again.

So, at least at the moment, my suggestion is to switch characters when you start to see slow down. We'll see if it works for others. :(

I get some major slowdown just while running around certain areas. Then when I'm in a big battle it'll become a slideshow.

Luckily this is an RPG and not a twitch-based shooter or fighter where quick reflexes will decide your fate, otherwise the framerate would hurt the gameplay.

So while I do acknowledge the slowdown, and wish it weren't so bad, it doesn't bother me to a major extent. I'm more annoyed with the loading.