Xbox TSL Discussion!

The xbox version is fine. there are more load screens but they are incredibly fast. Wasn't it IGN who said the loads were slower than with k1? They don't know what they're talking about. It's fine.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

dude dont start the comp/xbox is better crap-i was scrollin down and saw some random person tryin to continue the flamings, truth be told no one really gives a **** which system is better, only that they can play the game, and if ur so in depth about giga bites ram and memory, then u need to start doin somethin else with ur life. end discussion

dude dont start the comp/xbox is better crap-i was scrollin down and saw some random person tryin to continue the flamings, truth be told no one really gives a **** which system is better, only that they can play the game, and if ur so in depth about giga bites ram and memory, then u need to start doin somethin else with ur life. end discussion

It's no problem man it's gonna go on forever they are never going to agree, why do you think i say this, because everyone has their own opinion. While others could care less and walk away they want to share their opinion I have nothing wrong with this (I do it alot actually :thumbsup: ) but you see the thing is that sure the pc version will have less bugs but they pay the price by not getting it earlier, while the xboxers will get the game before the pc'ers (or as they call it the beta version). We really shouldn't be disputing like this over a forum about which version is better bcs we're going to play the same game. :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

It's... yeah... it's pretty incredible. Certain things are a lot more effective than the reviews would make them out to be. There are a lot more dialogue options, and there's all sorts of interesting exposition. Even knowing most of what happened on Peragus beforehand from all the previews/reviews, it still gave me chills. Ick.

I have both versions of KoTOR, I prefer X-Box only because I find the controller easier than the keyboard. But, I will buy the PC version for when I am not at home. KoTOR II

is great. I t has exceeded my expectations. I expect it to to get GOY from most magazines. Even though some reviewers gave it less than 8 (it deseves at least a 9.5)

I have the XBOX version. I think it was better and yet worse than the first. I thought the story was better, the gameplay was better. But I wish you got to have more conversations with your party members. But I think that will come in another sequel. This game was totatlly built up to allow one. I have seen this now that I have beat the game.

The game is great. Story, characters, Sith Lords, except for MSG (hate him). The ending could have been better... way better. The framerate's not so good but didn't bug me because the story was so gripping. The whole atmosphere of the game is dark and dreary and was depressing in a good way. Made you feel like you were always on the run and everyone's gunning for you, when I found out why it confused me but sort of made sense.

• 2 weeks later...