The Silver Blade, and other missing colors..

Umm... I thought it was confirmed that "hilt diversity" was NOT in. Someone know something I don't?

I can't decide on my color, personally. I'll probably play the game at least 8 times, though, and maybe more... Like, say, 16. Or 32. And then I STILL won't have seen everything... gah...

I say that the three in the original trilogy, and purple (from Eps. 2) are enough. Obvious reasoning for the original three, but the purple is so badass. Hell, is was wielded by Shaft...how could you not love it? I never thought someone could take a gay color like Purple and actually make it cool. Star Wars did it!!! :- Hell, purple in KOTOR was cool for other items too (Cassus Fett's Armor)

My favorite guy i ever made in KOTOR used 2 purple lightsabers, Cassus Fett's Armor, and Sonic Nullifiers...he looked like a badass and was (obviously) incredibly strong.

With High wisdom and life, he wasnt really affected by many force powers all that much (F. Storm hurt a little, but not all that much), and with a total strenght of 30 (with dominator gauntlets, CNS strength enhancer, Cassus Fett armor, and attributes) he didnt need most of the force powers (which the armor prevented him from using anyways)...he would just cut through everything and bearly took many hits (high defense).

The force powers that he mostly used were Insanity (my absolute favorite because its nearly unresistable, and is unaffected by armor), Heal (unaffected by armor), and Force Wave (also unaffected by armor).

Keep things simple girls & boys

Sith = red

jedi= green or blue.

exactly.

this isn't the Barbie Lightsaber Vacation PlaySet

This is, of course, based on the OT movies, in which there were all of THREE jedi around. Since you saw a difference between the TWO jedi lightsabers in the movies (green and blue), doesn't it stand to reason that if there are more jedi around, there will be a greater number of variances? The mere fact that purple appears in Episode 2 proves this.

Plus its wicked schweet. :thumbsup:

Purple all the way.