Sith Lords Searching For You?

This proves my point that the light side is stronger than the dark and that the dark side is only quicker sith/dark jedi usually rely on numbers but they know it only takes one to shut them down. One sith couldn't take on the whole republic cause they would do something stupid like fight front take original trilogy for example statisticlly the empire should have won but didnt because the light side is stronger

in kotor 2 i want to be forced to try and turned to the dark side for example

darth Ni captured me binds me in a force field (like reven and bastilla in K1)

and try and turn me to the dark side or watch countless billions of people die...i want to be pushed....that would be very kewl!

in kotor 2 i want to be forced to try and turned to the dark side for example

darth Ni captured me binds me in a force field (like reven and bastilla in K1)

and try and turn me to the dark side or watch countless billions of people die...i want to be pushed....that would be very kewl!

I think if the Sith Lord accepted you if you turned like that, he wouldn't be a very smart Sith because you only turned to save the lives of people. If on the other hand, you turned willingly and killed millions of people, that would be more right e.g. like Saul Karath destroying Telos to prove to Lord Malak he was loyal.

This proves my point that the light side is stronger than the dark and that the dark side is only quicker sith/dark jedi usually rely on numbers but they know it only takes one to shut them down.  One sith couldn't take on the whole republic cause they would do something stupid like fight front take original trilogy for example statisticlly the empire should have won but didnt because the light side is stronger

Actually...one Sith was responsible for the fall of the Republic anyways...Darth Sidious....Emperor Palpatine...So you are wrong lol...

...Yoda and Obi and all the JEdi could not stop Sidious, neither could Luke as he was getting his ass handed to him by lightning....the only person who could defeat the Emporer was Vader/anakin because he was the chosen one...LIght or Dark it didnt matter how...

...The lightside isn't stronger than the Darkside, and the Darkside isn't stronger than the lightside, they are two ends of the spectrum of the Force, two different ways to use it....one takes patience and one is easy, and they both have their strengths and weaknesses....mainly it's easier to become powerful in the Darkside, but its harder to become powerful in the Lightside, because of all the rules and etc.

WHen you are lightside, you have to constantly be warey of the Darkside's presence and not to fall to it, or you shall lose, when you're darkside you have to constantly make sure u are in power and wont be betrayed by anyone, or else u'll lose.....

it wasn't just palpatine it was dooku, vader, maul, the seperatists, the droids, and on and on. Without the seperatists there would have been noone to fight so the chancellor wouldn't have gotten the "emergency powers", without dooku, vader and maul keeping the jedi busy and slaying them palpatine would have been overwhelmed. Without the droid army being so powerful the stormtroopers that palpatine will use to protect himself from the jedi before vader comes around wouldn't have been necessary