Do you believe Obsidian?

Guest Darth Banooby7

Do you believe Obsidian when they say that there will be NO plot twists?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe Obsidian when they say that there will be NO plot twists?

• Yes! They wouldn't lie!
    • No! They're trying to throw us off the trail because we're too damn good!
    • I don't care
    • I hate you and you're polls

Guest Darth Banooby7

20 of you voted for the "I hate you and your polls" option! Wheres the love guys???

I VOW VENGANCE!!!!!!!!

BREEEEEEECH BRATH BRATH!!!!!! OUOUOUOUO!!!! DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!!!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! TRETHOR!!! MAA-HAA MAAh - HAAH!!!

Well I'm confident that this game will surpass even even the original Kotor. It's looking far more dark and perilous and the new villians look far more sinister than Malak so far. I think the story will be very great so that said there could be a plot twist but not one that we'll be able to tell immediatly such as being a former sith lord or something. I also think there will be dlc for the game I'm sure.

I honestly don't believe that any RPG will be made with no plot twists at all. Come on, people. No plot twists would make the story much less entertaining. People want to be surprised. If averything was predictable, then there wouldn't be much fun in continuing the story, now would there?

Live forever or die trying.

jengaaaaux2.gif

Guest Darth Banooby7

Yeah, there MUST be a plot twist! I am sooooooo going to love this DARKER EVILL, EVILLLLLLL game! Why do you all hate me?