kotor 2 trailer

hey i saw the kotor 2 trailer but for some reason there was no sound when it played and yes the speaker was on and yes it was working because other things would play wiht sound. So i was wondering if someone could wite out for me what kinda things were said in the trailer especially the really good things and also what music was playing in the background. oh and i'm not talking aobut the walktrough i' do mean the trailer.

hey i saw the kotor 2 trailer but for some reason there was no sound when it played and yes the speaker was on and yes it was working because other things would play wiht sound. So i was wondering if someone could wite out for me what kinda things were said in the trailer especially the really good things and also what music was playing in the background. oh and i'm not talking aobut the walktrough i' do mean the trailer.

Before someone goes to all the trouble of doing that where did you download the trailer from? I got mine from the sith lords main page and it worked. try there if you haven't yet.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Before someone goes to all the trouble of doing that where did you download the trailer from? I got mine from the sith lords main page and it worked. try there if you haven't yet.

same place buddy. its the only site u can get it on. and i cant dled it my comp streamed it so come on tell me what they said pleeeezzzeee

'waves hand attempting a jedimind trick' change your icon... you dont like it... i'm your superior.

Actually, technically either he is your superior as he has more posts or you are the same as you are both lvl 1!! :) Also, does sound work for everything else on your computer? Oh, you say they did...try it again and make sure you didn't accidentally turn downt he trailer sound. That's the only thing I can think of.

same place buddy. its the only site u can get it on. and i cant dled it my comp streamed it so come on tell me what they said pleeeezzzeee

'waves hand attempting a jedimind trick' change your icon... you dont like it... i'm your superior.

go to

http://xbox.gamespy.com/xbox/star-wars-kni...2/534268p1.html

it tells you what went on in the trailer along with the music and other such things.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png