NEW PREVIEW

As for Force Crush, it allows the user to lift their opponent in the air and hold them there, eventually crushing them in a very impressive, Darth Vadar-like way

OMG THEY MISSPELLED VADER THEY IS T3H FAKE SOURCE!!!1!!!!!!1!11!shift+1

Seriously though, great find.

*bookmarks*

Sith Lord Dark Sion

What is this Dark Sion?

There are also some "bonus" missions that, as Chris Avellone says, correspond to finding secret areas in first-person shooter mode. "Only by thoroughly exploring an area, effectively using specific skills, or perhaps paying attention at the right time can the player find that he can gain bonus missions for his characters to undertake", Chris tells us

Sounds interesting, i wonder what kind easter eggs will be included within those missions?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

How about some nice slack, two pair oye

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I was thinking more of a Jewish holiday type thing

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Good find. I actually did get something from this: it says that if we do the FPS we could learn more about our PC or something of the sort.

ugh...FPS? I hate that mode. :lol:

I hated that mode as well, who didn't? I play a lot of FPS's, mostly 007 ones, so now if we can unlock things from that ridiculous mode it would be worth it.

Does that mean we're going to have to spend a big portion of the game in FPS mode then? Because if that's the mode where we can find a bunch of stuff, then you'll never know when this stuff shows up.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

he said "kicked to the curb" I haven't heard that one in forever

Also I too am somewhat worried by this FPS mode