"the" singles best idea for a party member ever

Those cute cuddley bares.

In a flash of heavenly insipration this idea could have only been sent to my brain my the Lord himself. Here it is.

Instead of a single one party member a group of 3 to 4 Ewoks joins your party (good or Evil) no matter. They still take up just one slot in the party dyanic so even though there are 3 Ewoks they only count as one.

During comabat they are controled as any onther party member.

But they attack in randome formations either all jumping on the enemies back and slahing with a sword while on him or shooting from a distance.

Basicaly the "gang tackle an enemy"

2 could be shooting with pistold whiles the other is slashing with a sword in close.

:lol:

Those cute cuddley bares.

In a flash of heavenly insipration this idea could have only been sent to my brain my the Lord himself. Here it is.

Instead of a single one party member a group of 3 to 4 Ewoks joins your party (good or Evil) no matter. They still take up just one slot in the party dyanic so even though there are 3 Ewoks they only count as one.

During comabat they are controled as any onther party member.

But they attack in randome formations either all jumping on the enemies back and slahing with a sword while on him or shooting from a distance.

Basicaly the "gang tackle an enemy"

2 could be shooting with pistold whiles the other is slashing with a sword in close.

:lol:

lol i would hug them all day, but still be the hardcore badass in the galaxie. Yeah thats right, hug then kill 50 guys.