Moon-walking Terentateks

It depends where u are. On each planet there are certain areas where people will appear but they are usually near the ebon hawk!

You'll have to take mission out with you and wander around until she shows up.

You have had to have had the conversation with Mission about her brother which at the end she says she want to look for him!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Guest Fallen Jedi
It depends where u are. On each planet there are certain areas where people will appear but they are usually near the ebon hawk!

You have had to have had the conversation with Mission about her brother which at the end she says she want to look for him!

Ok. I will try that on my next go at the game... Wich will propably right before I get my hands on KotOR II.

Ok. I will try that on my next go at the game... Wich will propably right before I get my hands on KotOR II.

Thats still atleast 6 months away! So what u gonna do until then? Discuss in fine detail the possible content of TSL on this forum? :rolleyes:

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Guest Fallen Jedi

Yes. And there are plenty of other good games and stuff that I can do. Like Half-Life II that will be released 23rd of October.

(Edit) I also do lots of sports like football(soccer),floorball,ice hockey etc.

So I won't get bored

Edited by Fallen Jedi

Not really my cup of tea. I'm not that into computer games but the ones i like, i play too much!

I'm waiting for Jade empire but it looks like that it will now be releast at about the same time as TSL instead of September!

On Korriban, after that Sith student kills the rodian, I will often hear the rodian's scream when I walk through that area at later times.

Bioware might have done this on purpose since I was just reading about the planet Korriban in my strategy guide. This is a sentence in the introduction of the planet. " Soon you may start to hear things such as harsh voices slowly drifting through the air."

The may just be saying that to scare you though.

On Korriban, after that Sith student kills the rodian, I will often hear the rodian's scream when I walk through that area at later times.

Bioware might have done this on purpose since I was just reading about the planet Korriban in my strategy guide. This is sentence in the introduction of the planet. " Soon you may start to hear things harsh voices slowly drifting through the air."

The may just be saying that to scare you though.

I'm prety sure that is how it is supposed to be!