its offical the new bad boy boss is darth sion

Hmm maybe you're right... Nope you're wrong. If he had said 'hey there are sith in KOTOR 2: The Sith Lords' that be the same as saying there are droids in it. He told me the main bad guys name confirming that there would be a main bad guy and confirming who it is. Great, so when I see some mysterious figure lurking in the shadows, instead of saying 'who is that' I'm goin to know exactly who and what it is. I don't even watch movie previews since I can figure out the entire movie from what they show. I can also do this with people see, I've never met you but I'm 100% sure I don't like you. Dim as a brick.

Actually, you're wrong, and since I'm such a nice guy I'll correct your mistakes.

He said that the new boss is Darth Sion. Of course, we don't know that. We know that there is a character named Darth Sion. Is he the main boss? Maybe, maybe not. Can't tell from the single line of his post. And as to knowing exactly who the mysterious figure is, there are many Sith lords in KOTOR 2. All you know is the name of one of them. Yet somehow you can deduce who that is purely from the one line title? Hah.

And you, calling me dim as a brick? Hehehe. You're reading a message board forum about a particular game and expect that it won't have discussions ABOUT the game? Thats like jumping into a pool and whining about getting wet.

Oh, and theres a female bounty hunter in Kotor 2. OH NO MORE SPOILERS! :D