The Sith Arts

I'd like to see the 3 Sith prestige classes haves feats based on the actual Sith arts, like Sith Alchemy.

Although I'm not sure what they could do............ :lol:

Maybe "Sith Sorcery" feats could augment the "Sith Lord" class' Force Powers (like "Force Focus" but all-Sith)

I just think the Sith arts should actually be explored in a Star Wars game for once. ;)

AGREED! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Sith Alchemy?  Sith Sorcery?

Its the freaking Force.  The Force is the Force and is nothing but the Force.  What makes a Sith or a Jedi is how the Froce is used and how it is accessed.  Its not DnD.

The best part of the quote is the fact that it is D&D. The original KOTOR was based on the Star Wars D&D rules and so will the KOTOR 2.

Aren't flamers great?

How do you know the Sith created Teranteks.

In the old Sith Empire, Teranteks were used to guard important Dark Side locations, like a Sith Lord's tomb. Actually they looked like large wolves (horse size), and I believe KOTOR got the wolf-like Korriban creatures and teranteks mixed up and those created both of them, because I remember incountering wolf-like creatures on Korriban which are supposed to be teranteks but they made teranteks be a totally different creature.

I think that yes alchemy and sorcery should be added to the game. I also think that sith weapons such as Sith Swords (treated by the force to be sharp and work against lightsabers), and those razor disk shooters that the Sith used telekinesis on to guide the razor disks to the target, and the Sith amulets(gloves) that turned dark side power into fiery explosive energy.