should there be a special lightsaber?

what if u choose if ur gonna be a consular, sentinal, guardian, marauder, assasin, w/e, u could find a special lightsaber or lightsaber crystals from a dead dude on dantooine and it would be specific to ur class like +8 force regeneration and wisdom, constitution boosters and unlock feat stuff like a lightsaber bonus like fierce wield lightsaber or somethin where u have bonus damage and stuff, and crystals that give ur jedi boostes like heals u during a fight, u kno like a couple here a couple there so it heals u to a max of 35 points during a battle and boostes ur force focus or somethin

HMMMMMMM

Not a bad idea. I dont know about the healing bit, i never heard of lighsaber/sabercrystals that can heal the user, and most would problably already hav the force power of it, but the bonuses to ur class would be good. They would just need 2 b careful not to make the bonuses absurdly high as to make ur character almost unbeatable.

Not a bad idea at all.

I agree some special lightsaber crystals would be fun you didn't see those in KOTOR

Actually u do. they r on Yavin station.

However u must go there 3 times. The third time you go, trandoshans attack, and u must save the dealer (the rodian chap). He then offers extra items to sell.

These special crystals are called Mantle of the Force and Heart of the Guardian.

They cost upwards of 20000 credits, but r worth it as they improve the attack of ur saber, and r quite an improvement for ur lightsaber. (they go in the colour slot of ur saber, not the other 2)

what if u choose if ur gonna be a consular, sentinal, guardian, marauder, assasin, w/e, u could find a special lightsaber or lightsaber crystals from a dead dude on dantooine and it would be specific to ur class like +8 force regeneration and wisdom, constitution boosters and unlock feat stuff like a lightsaber bonus like fierce wield lightsaber or somethin where u have bonus damage and stuff, and crystals that give ur jedi boostes like heals u during a fight, u kno like a couple here a couple there so it heals u to a max of 35 points during a battle and boostes ur force focus or somethin

Ummm, no. I just don't think so. Guardians have enough of an edge already, they don't need any special crap.

I liked it fine when the only lighsaber colors were blue, green and red. And the power of the weapon lay strictly in the hands of the wielder.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I agree some special lightsaber crystals would be fun you didn't see those in KOTOR

Actually u do. they r on Yavin station.

However u must go there 3 times. The third time you go, trandoshans attack, and u must save the dealer (the rodian chap). He then offers extra items to sell.

These special crystals are called Mantle of the Force and Heart of the Guardian.

They cost upwards of 20000 credits, but r worth it as they improve the attack of ur saber, and r quite an improvement for ur lightsaber. (they go in the colour slot of ur saber, not the other 2)

No, yous must go there after you`ve collected all pieces of the Star Map. Expect good battle.

hmm... I don't know if anyone actually suggested this..... but, I'll spill it anyway:

Somehow I do find the idea of "special crystal" a bit artificial (in the sense that it's there for the purpose of being there). But how about if the PC somehow stumble upon some old "receipe" of tweaking your saber setting to strengthen your light saber from say, the Jedi Archive or the Sith's Research Laboratory or what not...?

Then you can complicate things easily: e.g. the "special receipe" makes you to go on a treasure hunt for "special tools", "special ingredients", etc.

hmm... I don't know if anyone actually suggested this..... but, I'll spill it anyway:

Somehow I do find the idea of "special crystal" a bit artificial (in the sense that it's there for the purpose of being there).  But how about if the PC somehow stumble upon some old "receipe" of tweaking your saber setting to strengthen your light saber from say, the Jedi Archive or the Sith's Research Laboratory or what not...?

Then you can complicate things easily: e.g. the "special receipe" makes you to go on a treasure hunt for "special tools", "special ingredients", etc.

Special tool and ingriedients, it isn't cookery :) But seriously there are like three more upgrade slots on the lightsabers now, not for crystals but some other stuff, focus and another two I can't remember off the top of my head.