True to there word?

The whole deal with the all the pissed off people is that obsodoan lied about how the game would be released(at the same time). Now some people feel betrayed by the game publisher, now how it looks like the pc was held off for a xbox chrismas release. If they would have stated that the xbox would release first this would'nt be an issue. Now they have lost the trust of some pc games. Now that there next game is NWN2 it's unlikly that this would hurt them in any way.

got to love all the locked threads to but hey let them vent your the ones that went back on your word :)

Who?

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

this makes me mad as well about the release dates. i bought kotor for xbox but i was thinkin bout gettin tsl for comp. for the downloads but now i guess im gonna get the xbox version again

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together