Prestige Class Concern

After you have taken one of the prestige classes, does this mean that your stucked to one side of the force? e.g. light side if you're a jedi weapon master, dark side if you're a sith marauder...

If not what would happen, if for example your sith marauder pc has been redeemed by the light side of the force?

My guess is you'll have chosen a side by then, so depending on which side you choose (siding with the Sith, siding with the Republic) that'll determine which prestige classes are available to you.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

My guess (and I'm very smart :) ) is that when you complete the quest and get your PrC you will take a big hit of LS (Jedi) or DS (Sith) points. However you can still cross over to the other side and fall/be redemed. Some class powers may become less effective or be disabled if you are on the "wrong" side of the Force.

For example we know the Sith Marauder gets the Fury power. If this works like other dark side powers then it will cost a LS Marauder more force points to use.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!