dead bodies

In England the Force is recognized as being the Jedi religion in their latest Census.  A bunch of people in the UK listed it as their relgion in real life on the latest census.  I kid you not.

And some guys in the states have recently opened up a Jedi Academy.

Where do I sign up? :(

i second that

But the force dosnt really exist :blink: so why learn something that isnt there :(

hmm or is it :p

I found it amusing that if you click on a dead corpse with nothing in it it says "Container is empty" it's a body, not just some holder of goods to loot

you know you could be opening yourself up to an arugement on existentalisim (sp?) I mean if you think that the soul is real and that it lasts after death then in truth your body is nothing more than a container. but thats an arguement for another time and place.

I think they should give you good stuff when you kill high level baddies, when I killed the apprentice in the temple on the unknown world I felt ripped off when I got strenth gloves that only improved my strength by 3 (I think) mainly because I already had the ones from Korriban that increased my strength by +5 and the CNS strength belt so those gloves were useless.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

I found it amusing that if you click on a dead corpse with nothing in it it says "Container is empty" it's a body, not just some holder of goods to loot

you know you could be opening yourself up to an arugement on existentalisim (sp?) I mean if you think that the soul is real and that it lasts after death then in truth your body is nothing more than a container. but thats an arguement for another time and place.

I think they should give you good stuff when you kill high level baddies, when I killed the apprentice in the temple on the unknown world I felt ripped off when I got strenth gloves that only improved my strength by 3 (I think) mainly because I already had the ones from Korriban that increased my strength by +5 and the CNS strength belt so those gloves were useless.

Useles for the main character, but you still have followers(or you played without???????