Yesterday at 04:56 AM1 day When I was bestowed a story quest, I didn't go to do it immediately. Instead, I went to do other quests (including DLC).Now my level is 4 ~5 higher than the recommended level of the story quest. I'm currently still doing a DLC. If I go to do the story quest later, its content is likely to be easy and challengeless to me. Therefore, I'm considering turning on Level Scaling for that story quest.My question is, when should I turn on Level Scaling, before or after entering the area of the story quest?The details of my level and the story quest.My party is currently level 17, and I'm doing the Beast of Winter DLC.The story quest I'm going to do after finishing Beast of Winter is He Waits in Fire and its area is Ashen Maw. Edited yesterday at 05:01 AM1 day by IanTheWizard
5 hours ago5 hr Before. If you do it after you enter the map of the quest the scaling will have no effect. The level of enemies is determined when you first enter said map. Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods
Create an account or sign in to comment