September 1Sep 1 I believe this is the same problem that I wrote about in another post. Dash is implemented by the Dodge button (Alt for PC by default), but the problem is that underwater the same button is used to lock on a target and this action clearly takes precedence over Dodge itself. Accordingly, in order for everything to somehow work underwater, you need to assign some additional button to Dodge in addition to the standard Alt (or reassign) and use it for Dash.To summarize, the game clearly needs a patch to add a separate line in the key settings for this new target locking feature. And to return underwater sprint too. Edited September 1Sep 1 by iMiAMi2014
September 1Sep 1 Author Yeah I saw that somewhere else and tried it and it didn't work for me. What I really meant though was underwater sprint! What happened to that?!
September 8Sep 8 Yep, once you remap your buttons, the underwater sprint disappears.If you dont have a Toe Biter buggy - reset to default. I could not find another way to fix it.Otherwise, remap as you wish and use only the buggy underwater ... annoying, but that's what I do for traveling ... Hope they fix it, since I want to remap my target lock, as well as have the dodge available, as well as being able to sprint/dash underwater again ...
Saturday at 09:40 PM1 day i have the same problem i cant dash underwater with any key and changing it dosent work
Create an account or sign in to comment