Haze Lab Door Stuck Locked - Unable to progress

Good day,

My friend and I opened the Haze Lab Door, went into the final fight area there and killed a bunch of Mites. After the mites were dead nothing else happened. No more enemies that were supposed to come showed up. We also found the door behind us was locked. We figured it was a bug and chose the Give Up option to respawn our characters. When we returned to the door it was locked. The switch is still flipped to on. There is no way we can get back in there. This has locked our progression as we cannot collect the Haze Chip. We have dozens of hours into this save and I really don't want to lose all of that progress. Looking at the issue tracker this has been a previous bug

https://grounded.obsidian.net/issue-tracker#4vrkYlr7-players-are-reporting-a-haze-lab-door-isnt-opening-preventing-progression

Looking for any semblance of help here. We have tried everything that we can find online about this. Not only does this prevent the story from progressing, but we can't unlock the advanced buildings as that is locked behind the Haze Chip. Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

-Hello

I'm sorry that you both don't have access to the Haze lab encounter. If you haven't done so already, I recommend submitting a support ticket. Once we have your report we'll work with you to investigate the issue. 

Obsidian Support

Please include the following information:

1. Platform (Xbox Console, PC Game Pass, PC Steam, PS5, PS4, Nintendo Switch).
2. Multiplayer or Single Player Game (if multiplayer, can you tell us how many players in total in the game, and their platforms if known)
3. Difficulty level
4. Description of issue.
5. Last thing you did in the game before the issue occurred, if applicable.

Thanks, and sorry for the frustration that this issue has caused the both of you!