When I play multiplayer, when me andy friends tamed all the ant queens it was strange that when my friend with the red ant baby, his had just was gone. Later I was trying to pet my baby black ant but then it just get deleted as if it wasn't even there. However my friend with the baby fire ant seems to be fine for now. Tbh just want my ants back T_T

• 4 months later...

Wondering if Obsidian has anything to say about this. Just lost items that will take about 40 hours of gameplay to recover. If the baby ants cant function correctly and are causing a huge negative gameplay experience then why are they in the game? Why introduce a “feature” if its only purpose is to take your most loyal players and destroy a playthrough with ocer 400 hours already invested. I hope there is a fix or a response by Obsidian, if not they may have lost a couple customers for all future games, which is sad considering how much i love this game and how many hours i have put into it. I was do excited to start ng+ and this has pretty much ruined it for me. Looking forward to a response/fix.

While Obsidian staff do review these forums, I encourage you to also use the Contact Support option from their website - https://support.obsidian.net/article/63-how-do-i-get-help-with-grounded

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man