Grounded Nintendo Switch crashes

Hello all! I have bought it recently for Nintendo Switch OLED. It runs well, but sometimes I got some game crashes when I tried to save (manually) in the lab (first under the tree) or near of it. Does anybody know there will be any patches in the future to fix that?

Also, sometimes I can see graphical degrade, for example close to lasers. Is it for optimization or it's UI bug?

Hey Dyzz24

Sorry to hear that you've run into some issues with Grounded on the switch. I recommend submitting a bug report, so we can work with you one on one to gather the necessary details to help QA resolve this issue. 

Obsidian Support

Please include the following information:

1. Platform (Xbox Console, PC Game Pass, PC Steam, PS5, PS4, Nintendo Switch).
2. Multiplayer or Single Player Game (if multiplayer, can you tell us how many players in total in the game, and their platforms if known)
3. Difficulty level
4. Description of issue.
5. Last thing you did in the game before the issue occurred, if applicable.

Thanks, and hopefully we can get this resolved quickly!

Hello!

1. Nintendo Switch OLED

2. Single player game

3. Hard level with custom settings, no water, no food, with aggressive bugs.

4. In random places when I used manually saving with empty slot, the game crashes in process of saving. Often it happens in buildings like Labs, especially in the lab under the tree in the first part of the game, but also can be in the outside. I rely on auto-savings, but there is delay 5 min that is not good for me. For example, last time I have got berries close to hedge and click on manual save (it was 6 slots total) and game crashes.

5. Notice that I use airplane mode when I'm playing to save my battery level as well. All online functions were disabled.