Have played this game for hundreds upon hundreds of hours. Veteren + Trial of Iron.

Tried out a Priest of Wael/Devoted. Dropped Xoti and Eder off at the Inn to walk around alone and accrue some XP. Happened to select the wrong response to Galian, and his whole crew jumped me. For the first time, I lost what is supposed to be the easiest fight in the game behind Benweth.

My run came to an end in the most embarrassing way possible, and I can't stop laughing about it.

• Haha 2

during my ultimate run practices, i actually failed pretty hard on even easier fights. i got an unlucky roll on the beasts where you wake up, and they were explosive. with a squishy character, totally unused to playing solo, i killed the first boar at less than full health and the explosion annihilated me. Game Over in just a couple minutes.

That is a masochistic endeavor. I respect it. I love playing CRPGs under the hardest conditions, but the Ultimate runs are too much for me. You need more than just meta-knowledge with some of those challenges. Plus, we worked to hard to give us the BBs and Woedica's challenge is crazy.