Interesting suggestions for SW : KotOR II ...

Hell :lol: !

In SW : KotOR, all gauntlets, belts and others items were invisible on the player. Normally, a belt and a gauntlet are worn ON clothing and not under ...

Other subject : Will there be new armors, gauntlets, belts, sabers crystals, ...

To finish, I've seen many times a modified Sith soldier in trailers ... Is he really a Sith ? (A Sith renegade ?...) Will there be a mandalorian renegade in SW : KotOR II ?

I think it's a good idea to join some old ennemies in our group ...

I await your answers impatiently !...

Signed : G@l@kmech

Hell :lol:  !

In SW : KotORI've seen many times a modified Sith soldier in trailers ... Is he really a Sith ? (A Sith renegade ?...)[/i] ?

I think it's a good idea to join some old ennemies in our group ...

I await your answers impatiently !...

Signed : G@l@kmech

Nope he is a party member and now no longer looks like a sith.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

All of these topics have been covered in the past. Try searchinbg the forum once in a while. And they aren't interesting suggestions...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.