QoL Improvement Request + Some Issues

Requests:

• Infected Wolf Spiders unique loot - Currently no tangible incentive to kill them, so I don't. But I want to need to (also makes plugging the haze more worthwhile if it opens up new loot/weapon/armor paths). Hoping the introduction of the IBM will open more paths to unique infected gear and builds.
  • Additional Default Difficulty Setting for Whoa! (Toggleable on custom) - Infected Wolf Spiders increased roam range (similar to Wolf Spiders at night, but all day, every day). Gone are the days of feeling safe on your random strolls... *Shudder*. This also works in tandem with my loot suggestion above, cos currently Infected Wolf Spiders are not scary, too easy to just avoid in the areas they normally are, and there's no incentive to actually kill them. Having them free roam means you constantly have to keep your wits about you in a much larger and more unpredictable space. (Even a Whoa!+ mode in future could implement this I guess - unlocks after beating the game perhaps?)
  • Faction Reputation Display - A simple UI to show which insects are p****d off and could raid your base + cooldowns on ones which already have.
  • Sort Inventory button mapping - PLEASE, let us map a button to instantly sort inventories, rather than having to navigate to the sort button on screen (particularly annoying on controller!!). Even just a PC mapping would be appreciated as I use ReWASD. After playing the Resident Evil 4 remake and being able to instantly sort inventory with a simple press of L3, playing Grounded and now having to manually sort inventories is painnnnnful (and much more frequent!).
  • Vertical Ziplines - This would be cool to replace people's makeshift jump towers. Unlocked with the ZIP.R? Direction Configurable arrow at the top to show exit direction(similar to jump pad arrows) or just exit the way you're facing.
  • ZIP.R Alternative - Would be cool if we could replace the Aphid ZIP.R with a battery powered one, even if it's only cosmetic. Personally, the aphid wheel kills some immersion, because it is a littttttle bit ridiculous (although cute and some people will love it), with there being powered buildings/labs all over the yard, a powered tool wouldn't not make sense.
  • Character Dialogue - When talking to BURG.L etc. the playable character currently says nothing and your responses are purely text based options. This is annoying on mulitplayer games because other players on the server cannot see your responses, but can hear BURG.Ls replies only. Feel like this may have been a bit of an oversight, particularly on multiplayer sessions. My friends playing for the first time, had absolutely no idea what was going on, because they were only hearing 50% of a conversation. It would also make these conversations so much more engaging, as well as making the characters more engaging too, with each having their own personality to the standard responses.
  • Armor Set Bonus Info - Please show the armor set bonus name on individual armor items, from experience on multiplayer, new players have no idea armor set bonuses even exist

Bugs:

• Infected Wolf Spider getting stuck constantly under the oak, rarely ever comes out now.
  • Infected Gnats near sandbox spawning and dying under water level (I've emailed support team on this with video)
  • Sandbox shade is broken (I've emailed support team on this with video)
  • Like 1