Some Bug plus some suggestions

Bugs

1) Gunpowder pop caps spawn double (not that I'm complaining)

2) Pinecones are sometimes invisible but will appear visible once struck

Suggestions

1) Allow Dr. Tully's Icon to be set invisible as well as limiting his movement around players especially in combat

2) Allow player to un-tame pets, I have extra pets from me trying to organize and move, so dropping slushies and other things I throw away

3) This last one is more personal, I am achievement hunter and wants to unlock everything, but I do not have friends who are interested or have time to play Grounded, so for the mutation "Reliable Friend', like maybe helping Dr. Tully. This one is jut hard for me.

Is getting the 'Reliable Friend' mutation apart of some achievement. I'm a solo player as well, so I never needed that mutation while playing. I would also like to get all the achievements too so if that mutation is apart of an achievement then a way for solo players to get it would be nice. If it doesn't effect any achievements though, then I don't really see the point.

Edit, found a new bug, was building a new base, all the Bur Weeds are getting the same invisible until hit as the pinecones, the pinecone was only happen twice, the Bur Weed are all invisible.20230510215735_1.thumb.jpg.3eee758ab820da2d219baaeab4ddb90c.jpg

20230511050241_1.jpg

9 hours ago, Jack_Attack said:

Is getting the 'Reliable Friend' mutation apart of some achievement. I'm a solo player as well, so I never needed that mutation while playing. I would also like to get all the achievements too so if that mutation is apart of an achievement then a way for solo players to get it would be nice. If it doesn't effect any achievements though, then I don't really see the point.

Its not the end of the world, I mean eventually I could probably ask a friend to match our time but it would be nice if there is something for us solo players

Regarding the invisible Bur Weed problem, I have notice that there is suddenly a large amount of weed, maybe it is like the gunpowder problem, where the number just double and glitch out? I was able to find them as they do show up on the resource scanner but they still showing up even after being chop down. 

Not sure if this is the same problem, but very similar. I haven't seen black ant eggs on the scanner since early access. And not so long ago, marks for them appeared on the scanner, but I could not find a single egg in that area. Checking is complicated by a multi-level labyrinth, but I checked absolutely all the tunnel and on the surface. There are marks, but no eggs.

I have not found a single black ant egg, I have a little over 250 hours on two worlds, and one from early access.

Also found 1 more bug, donuts do not spawn in or if they do, when broken into three pieces and destroy, only 1 of three drop any loot and the loot there is only 1 piece of edible food

one more possible bug or suggestion, what is the true drop rate of the Speed Droplet? On the grounded wiki it was 1/12 though stealing only, I have kill over 150 aphid through my fist (2 shot) with both sticky finger and rascal rogue both active, still have not gotten it.