Cannot obtain new Milk Molar on top of tayz.t

So I've been collecting all the new milk molars in the brawny big boy bin... except I can't grab the very last one on top of the tayz.t head.

Once you hammer the arm you can't make the jump anymore, and when you try to build in this area you get "No Land Rights"

🫠

bug-.jpg

nolandrights.jpg

13 hours ago, romanticakh1 said:

that's not possible

I no longer remember exactly from what point I jumped, but on the first try I landed on the lower edge of the helmet glass. And from there got to the molar without any problems.

Upd: I tried to repeat the route. There really is one trick. After landing on the glass and sliding to its bottom edge, move to the right (and slightly up) as far as possible. But then you need to take one careful step to the right, after which you can take a couple of additional steps up and then jump to the top of the helmet.

Edited by iMiAMi2014

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2023 at 11:57 PM, iMiAMi2014 said:

I no longer remember exactly from what point I jumped, but on the first try I landed on the lower edge of the helmet glass. And from there got to the molar without any problems.

Upd: I tried to repeat the route. There really is one trick. After landing on the glass and sliding to its bottom edge, move to the right (and slightly up) as far as possible. But then you need to take one careful step to the right, after which you can take a couple of additional steps up and then jump to the top of the helmet.

I finally got around to playing again and THANK YOU. I swear I tried before but gave up since I kept sliding down. Super annoying but doable.