Public beta 1.2 questions

Health And Safety Badge. Judging by the effect icon, it should steal life from enemies, but for me it steals life from my character immediately after equipping.

Waspidote. What kind of poisoning should it treat? Based on the name - to help in battles with wasps, but I do not observe any protection from them.

Handy Gnat. Switching to custom game mode is required. And what about achievements? And in general, it's high time to give somewhere a specific list of achievements that are disabled when the custom mode is activated.

Some builded before patch ziplines became invisible in 1.2. Some - completely, some - in a certain radius from the base.

In continuation of the post. I'm sure I'm not the only one who is thoroughly annoyed by vague descriptions of abilities, mutations, buffs, etc. What does 'Arrow Refund' mean? Are arrows fired back in inventory? Only hit the target, or vice versa, or all? Or do candy arrows remain candy? Or something else, because I do not observe any of the listed effects. Likewise with effect values. Why should we search the wiki for the meanings of 'significantly', 'slightly', etc. instead of just reading in the description 'by N%', 'by M', etc.

'Crossbows now grant the "Rough Reload" effect... Damage is significantly reduced on the next shot if fired faster than the normal reload duration.' - what does it mean? The crossbow cannot be fired until it is fully reloaded. But nevertheless, the effect works on the second and subsequent shots, reducing the already meager DPS of crossbows. This is not just a bad idea, but a terrible idea that destroys crossbows as a class.

All Creature and Resource Trinkets from 1.2 patch (except Wasp Queen) are indestructible, they can only be dropped (moreover, they do not disappear even after several in-game days). This is logical for the one-of-a-kind badges, but senselessly clutters up the yard for all other trinkets.

A huge request is to make the Wasps and their Drones more different in color, size, shape, so that they can be uniquely identified without using Peep. And a second request - make the trinkets from my previous comment destructible, because there are already no more places in my Trash Can. By the way, maybe for such cases, the option of destroying such items through the 'emptying' of the Trash Can would be useful?

Edited by iMiAMi2014