Does Dragon Thrashed still stack?

Just got to level 9 and got that sweet, sweet chant.  Can I have my script be nothing but Dragon Thrashes to maximize damage?  Or does it not stack with itself, making this a bad idea?

Edit:  I know once upon a time, it did indeed stack with itself, iirc.  I'm just wondering if they changed this due to it being "too OP", even though there are plenty of ways to be "OP" already with other classes/party comps, etc.

Edited by AnRPGer
forgot something

Hi, as the wiki says:

https://pillarsofeternity.fandom.com/wiki/Chanter

So not only it stacks with itself, but with proper high INT and maybe Brisk Recitation you can "insert" a low level phrase between two Dragon Thrashed recitations, maybe Come, Come Soft Winds of Death.

Yes, they perfectly stack.
With enough INT and Brisk Recitation you can stack more than 2 instances of the Dragon Thrashed on an enemy. It's absolutely brutal to do so - especially with multiple chanters in the party who will all stack their Dragon Thrashed DoTs on the poor enemies.
You can def. put different phrases in between (for example to speed up phrase point generation with Come Soft Winds bc. it's shorter) - but you will lose damage output via chant then. 

Funny thing: if you use a single one-handed weapon setup (like for example a single sword) then some of the offensive chants will get +12 Accuracy - like your weapon attacks. Dragon Thrashed is one of them. It is some minor oversight that never got patched out I guess - but it can be very helpful in fights against enemies with very high reflex. +12 accuracy with chants is nothing to sneeze on and one of the few cases where single weapon usage is good. However, the single weapon talent (crit conversion) does have no effect on the chants.

• Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

• 2 weeks later...