Berath's Blessing for the whole party.

I found that they actually have an ability that gives the whole party the +2 to every stats from Berath's Blessing just unimplemented, the issue is that when I try to use it, it works fine for every companion, but for some reason the Watcher gets the effect twice making you have +4 on every stat and I have no idea why. Anyone tried to mess around with it?

It's called "Berath_ChampionStats_Party" on abilities.gamedatabundle if anyone wants to check, while the current player only ability is called "Berath_ChampionStats_Player".

• Confused 1

Huh that is really weird, for some reason it's giving a special "Champions Stats (x2)" version... The existing string entry for it mentions it stacks with the player specific one, so I wonder if maybe there might be some kind of leftover logic that is being applied improperly?

Really bizarre.

10 minutes ago, Kvellen said:

Huh that is really weird, for some reason it's giving a special "Champions Stats (x2)" version... The existing string entry for it mentions it stacks with the player specific one, so I wonder if maybe there might be some kind of leftover logic that is being applied improperly?

Really bizarre.

I tried everything I could think and none of them solved it, it's something probably hidden making it work twice for the watcher, because the blessing itself is pretty straight forward, just an ability that the game runs a script when you get to the ship after creating the character and gives the passive.

3 minutes ago, Kvellen said:

Nice work, what was the solution in the end?

For some reason the StatusEffects that gives the stats for the blessing had a "MaxStack" amount set to 2, no idea why since it's supposed to give only 2 points each anyway, I changed all of them to 1 and it stopped the blessing from stacking for the Watcher.

• Like 1