Sap Catcher Broken?

I am truly sorry if this has been covered elsewhere.

Here is the sanitized version of the email I sent support@Obsidian.
- PC Steam
- Single Player Game
- Have to manually collect each gathered unit of sap from inside the catcher individually.
  "E" Take All is greyed out and disabled.

image.png.5852a44e76e79c7003c20794cae38239.png

- The latest patch updated my game, ran around building and went on my sap collection run.

PS: Pass on wherever how much I totally appreciate Obsidian itself. From FONV to Grounded.

Discord: Shar Tegral#7180
Steam ID: 19023281
John Paul "Q" , F. & A. M.
-Brain Injured ex-Bicyclist
-Veteran of the 101st Airborne & Desert Storm

Single player/mild/pc: Same here. Went back later and the 'collect all' was active, but would only collect two out of the five that was visible in the collector. Changed game playthrough: starts out with no option to collect (collect all greyed out); then later, collect two out of five. The last three had to be manually collected. 🥴 

Created an account to agree - have the same issue and a google search brought me here.  Currently on 1.1.2, but almost positive this was happening with 1.1.1 maybe even 1.1.0.  Since 1.1.2, i destroyed my sap catchers and created new ones in a different location, same issue.  All of my sap catchers presently are full of sap, and none of them give me an option to collect all.

Created a new account just to add to this I have the same problems as well.  Same platform PC, normal difficulty, current version of the game and all of my sap collectors require manually removing the sap one at a time.  The Take All option is grayed out even with an empty inventory.  

An update: I waited a considerable amount of time (many in-game days, probably greater than 7), and when I happens to stroll pass the sap catchers, I was able to use the "collect all" option but it only pulled 2-3 sap.  And iirc, the 5 sap bits that were in the acorn shell were *still* there after.  So it seems to me this has two issues: 1) the "collect all" feature is linked to an address that gets slowly filled over time, but the rate at which it generates is like 1/10 or less of what is intended (I hope), and 2) the sap physically displayed inside the acorn does not destroy itself when using the collect all feature....

• 4 weeks later...

-Hello 

I'm sorry to hear that you've all been dealing with this bug regarding the sap catcher. The team is aware of this issue, and it should be addressed in an upcoming patch. 

Please feel free to reference the Community Issue Tracker to keep up to date on known issues. If you've run into an issue and no other player can help, I recommend submitting a support ticket. 

Obsidian Support

Cheers!