This BURGL problems gotta stop…

Same as everyone else…Burgls missing 😖 I didn’t know it was a common glitch so me and my buddy kept putting hours into hoping he would appear again. We’re so far in it’s either the problem gets fixed or we end up quitting super bummed out. I’m way too discouraged to restart..PLEASE add a respawn BURGL option to the menus, or if that’s too hard maybe a patch where we can turn the chips into the computer instead? I don’t wanna quit or restart 😕 

I have the same problem.
 The worst thing about it is that he didn't die, but he is behind the glass in the base in a tree and won't be able to get to him
 in any way. Please help me I have photos of his location but size i s 6mb and i cant atach it

• 2 weeks later...

It would be great to get some "official" reply on this. With the amount of Threads about this problem regularly popping up here, it should be clear that this is affecting quite a lot of players...and for most its game-breaking as no further prgression is possible.

Good news! BURG.L should return once players have access to patch 1.1. Patch 1.1 will release as a public test, and then to everyone after that. Please let us know if BURG.L is still missing once you've updated after the patch becomes available. 

Obsidian Support

Thanks, and sorry for the frustration our wayward acting science manager has caused!

• Like 1