Black Ant Eggs not spawning

Platform: PC Steam
Single Player
Description: After clearing the black ant hill and the porch area in the upper yard of all black ants, there are still no black ant eggs spawning. I have cleared the areas and then manually searched the black ant hill and used the resource surveyor which shows none. I have tried waiting day, sleeping and coming back to search again.

You're right, they only spawn after killing a significant number of black worker ants. For 1000+ gaming days in my game I observed the appearance of their eggs on the radar only 2 times. According to my observations before patch 1.05, it was most profitable to destroy ants on the surface near the trash can. I'm afraid that after the patch, their number in this area will greatly decrease due to the lack of food there (did not check), and clearing only the anthill is not enough to spawn eggs. Also, the number of black ants near the shed does not affect the spawning of eggs at all. Luckily, their eggs are one of the most useless items in the game, they are only used to make an Omelant, which can be replaced with more powerfull Quesadillantlion.

• Thanks 1