bleed damage doesn't work

3 hours ago, Trinkfest said:

I should cause bleeding on critical hits

Сrits with Assassin's armor do not guarantee bleeding, only have a chance to cause bleeding. Considering that we do not know the values of proc probabilities, bleeding damage, debuff duration, it is difficult to check the whether the debuff works.

Yes I know there is a chance.  But the bleeding never happened.  With no insect.  Find that the armor is pretty much useless to me.  Had dealt several critical hits but never the bleed.  Would have been nice with the Mantis or the Black Widow.

And how did you determine that there was no bleeding without having any visual display of the debuff on the mob? By the lack of a decrease in the mob's healthbar between hits? But without exact values, it is impossible to say for sure that there was no proc, perhaps we simply did not wait for it.

And yes, I absolutely agree that we really need all these values in the game, not vague descriptions of 'more/less', 'has a chance', 'slightly', etc. And indicators of buffs / debuffs for both the character (always) and the enemy (in combat). To be able to experiment with builds and check their efficiency.