Came back from doing the haze lab and the black ant hill lab and came to find that burgl has disappeared. I really have no interest starting a new world over a bug. This ruins 10’s of hours put into this save for me and will probably end my time on the game. I hope there is a fix for it. Thank you!

Burgl glitched into the hallway after I gave him the second super chip. Now I finally gave him the last super chip and he's gone completely. I was really looking forward to this game and I'm really disappointed knowing I now either have to start over after days of progress or just wait and hope a compatible patch will update my save file 😭

I tried to spawn Burgl with console commands now, which seems only possible in Singleplayer and needs 3rd party software.

Sadly after spawning (a new?) Burgl, the game just ends itself when I try to give him the next Chip(its not even a SuperChip). Dialouge options were also a bit weird, so I guess that route does not work at all.
So...back to waiting for a fix or workaround from Obsidian.

Is there really a way to have this fixed? This just happened to me after getting the chip in the wood stump. It's a shame if this is not fixed since I was really hoping to get these recipes. Furthermore the flying head is now glitched too and doesn't move. Please fix I've put so many hours in this game which is otherwise awesome!!!

I've had the same issue since a couple of days ago... and I have found Burgl using the freecam, it's in a section below the lab! Unreachable!!.

I have the Forest Super Chip (Termite King) and I can't deliver i.. how frustrating...

946372200_burglfound3.png.03e012eb2dd5681fc90df8b90e41bfe4.png