I am at the point where i have yo defend the MIX.R modules from O.R.C. insects but i wasn't prepared so i went to collect all the data and made 12 armors allong with a lot of weapons, when i wanted yo continue the main mission Dr. Tully was ay the la where you found It and he acts like i just found him and tells me to repair the broken MIX.R modules and when i do it, he doesn't let me press the botton to advance in the mission.

And all my automatic saves have that problem, the only sabe i have without it is one from when i didn't even had a house.

I would aprecciate some solutions.

• Sad 1

On 10/24/2022 at 5:11 AM, bartstudio2011 said:

I am at the point where i have yo defend the MIX.R modules from O.R.C. insects but i wasn't prepared so i went to collect all the data and made 12 armors allong with a lot of weapons, when i wanted yo continue the main mission Dr. Tully was ay the la where you found It and he acts like i just found him and tells me to repair the broken MIX.R modules and when i do it, he doesn't let me press the botton to advance in the mission.

And all my automatic saves have that problem, the only sabe i have without it is one from when i didn't even had a house.

I would aprecciate some solutions.

me too. i have opened a similat thread for the "brewing" mission.... Sigh...stuck before ending!!!!!

• Sad 1