Extremely low mouse sensitivity

My friend is having a huge problem where using his mouse doesn't seem to really work. It works fine in menu's and all, but when looking around in-game immediately after the opening cutscene, it's extremely low sensitivity and seems to be locked to a grid. We've tried updating video and mouse drivers, restarting, reinstalling, trying windowed vs fullscreen, a different mouse, anything we could think of but nothing works. The only thing that really made a difference was using "ReWASD" to make the mouse emulate a controller stick, but that brought on a bunch of its own issues like not being able to use the mouse in the menu, and the fact that it's a paid service. We'd really like to be able to play this game together but playing on a controller just isn't as fun. 

The two mice used were the Glorious Model D, and the SteelSeries Rival 650 Wireless. I could be wrong considering I don't know anything about these types of problems, but the fact we've tried multiple mice makes me think that the mouse itself or the driver isn't the problem but something else. 

If you need any further info, please let me know so we can help fix this problem, the game seems so good and we really want to have the best possible experience!

Welcome to the club.
I've been having this same issue for over a year at this point and there hasn't been a fix yet.
Support can't help, I've been through their whole charade twice; they don't know what's wrong and probably aren't going to help either as only a few select people appear to be having this issue.
In case your friend has a controller, that might be, unfortunately, the only way for him to play the game.

On 9/29/2022 at 12:43 AM, LastLivingDodo said:

Welcome to the club.
I've been having this same issue for over a year at this point and there hasn't been a fix yet.
Support can't help, I've been through their whole charade twice; they don't know what's wrong and probably aren't going to help either as only a few select people appear to be having this issue.
In case your friend has a controller, that might be, unfortunately, the only way for him to play the game.

hey there, if you haven't seen this already, this guy found a workaround.Has worked for me and a couple other people i've informed on reddit