Should Mission be a Jedi?

Should Mission be a Jedi in the KotOR AE mod?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Should Mission be a Jedi in the KotOR AE mod?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't care

Yodarn/Keyanues or however/whoever it's going to be, senses a distant force connection in mission. Before the jedi concil had the focus on u. U were the dark lord revan of the sith who had someone regained his power, mission was some street urchin from taris. Bastila was also focussed on u, Jolee probaly would let u figure it out rather than saying anything. Juhani doesn't exist in KOTOR AE so that point is null. This follows the LS storyline, so mission is not dead and u aren't ruler of the galaxy.... yet anyways. I decided to make mission a jedi for a few reasons, first off because hardly anyone makes use of non jedi characters so I made her more useful, I wanted to see more players with a Light Saber, as they are the only realy effective combat weapon. Most of the time u'll be facing off againts large large groups of dark jedi u'll need some back up, she plays a part as a jedi knight in another planned main quest, but we might not add that till later. The point wasn't having a female twilek jedi. The point was making the mission character more usefull and allowing for a deeper plot. She becomes the players aprentice if u are LS. If u play DS, u don't have to worry, she's already dead before she becomes a jedi. Not sure on this, but it might be done as, a thing where u can reject the offer of aprenticeship and she'll be put in the academy on couriscant. There everybody happy? u can have her around as a useful jedi in the latter half of the game or send her away, that leaves a spot for a new party member.

No, I'm still not happy. She's farcking nineteen years old Chemix, not to mention this is munchkin gaming exhibit A. <_<

" I had an idea that maybe mission could be an artificial jedi. I was thinking maybe an ancient artifact (item) could give the weilder special jedi traits. This way mission can have a lightsaber and wear robes but cant have force powers. We also were going to have plans for HK-47 to wield a saber since we can give him the animations for it now. " - Mgnails

umm... don't you feel like your over doing it a bit? I personally don't really care but it sounds like you'd have to go REALLY out of your way just to make her wield a light saber... I mean you could just make a fresh new character and not use some lame ass explanation like an "ancient artifact". Robots weilding sabers too?? gah... Whatever floats your boat... Anyway... I got an IDEA! making Mission a bounty hunter would be intriguing!

Robots weilding sabers too?? gah... Whatever floats your boat...

Actually, it has been on my personal wish list that somewhere in the EU materials they'd have a story about a robot that attained self sentience rather like Giskard or R. Daneel Olivaw from Asimov's books; and thus gained an affinity to the force.....it would ruin that concept if we made all Robots wielding sabers though. :(

They have bots for practicing Jedi. Err... at least they had one in Jedi Academy.

*shudder* I couldn't play that game for more than a day. Combat was fun for a while, but... the story was unbearable, and the game had no character. They might have just made it up to make the game that much more lame.