Pillars of Eternity - Kickstarter Hero Edition rewards

Ok, this is... awkward.

I was an original kickstarter backer for Pillars of Eternity and got the "Kickstarter Hero Edition" plus "The White March" two-part expansions and apparently this includes the "Giant Miniature Space Piglet and Gaun's Pledge pre-order items".

Thing is, I never... redeemed the rewards... Just slipped my mind. Thought I did, apparently didn't.
Now, ironically, I have re-purchased the "Definitive Edition" as part of Humble's "Storied Strategy and Role-Playing Bundle", which includes the "Deadfire Pack" and "Royal Edition Upgrade Pack" that I didn't own, so now I am trying to figure out what to do with these two copies of the game.

Are the Kickstarter rewards included in the "Definitive Edition" or are they-still Kickstarter Exclusive?
Do I redeem all on Steam to get "The Complete Pack" or do I double-dip and redeem the Kickstarter pack on GOG or gift it to someone who won't take 8 years to remember they even owned the bloody game?

Please, roast away...
Oh, and as a Bonus, also ask me if I already owned the Definitive Edition from when it was free on the Epic Store...
(come to think of it, maybe that's why I thought I had redeemed it?)

• Haha 1

On 8/29/2022 at 5:00 PM, KeyperOS said:

Do I redeem all on Steam to get "The Complete Pack" or do I double-dip and redeem the Kickstarter pack on GOG or gift it to someone who won't take 8 years to remember they even owned the bloody game?

Pillars of Eternity goes on sale a lot on GOG as I expect you know and I always vacillate over whether to get it or not. (I missed Epic's giveaway.) So if you feel like it, I would appreciate your giving me a copy via GOG.