Occasionally my PC freezes / crashes when I am crafting Ladders. Once I load the game back up and resume building, it works fine, however, this has happened a handful of times. 

-Hello devyn231

I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing these crashes during your time with Grounded. If you haven't already, I recommend making sure your video-card and OS drivers are both fully up to date. Next, a fresh install can resolve issues like this as files can become corrupt or damaged. If either of those things don't work, I recommend submitting a support ticket where we will work with you one on one to investigate and try to resolve this issue. 

https://support.obsidian.net/contact and include the following information:

1. Platform (Xbox Console, PC Game Pass, PC Steam).
2. Multiplayer or Single Player Game (if multiplayer, can you tell us how many players in total in the game, and their platforms if known)
3. Description of issue.
4. Last thing you did in the game before the issue occurred, if applicable.

Thanks!

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

I also had this issue multiple times today, game locked up soon as I re-located a ladder on top of another. Not sure if it's related to trying to use grid snap up against the juice box 'Armed Raspberry Punch-O'. Kept happening whenver I re-loaded game had to restart PC to fix it.