Poll

Most common questions regarding the current state of the game- at least what I've been exposed to  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Antlion Greatsword fully upgraded spicy be nerfed?

• yes, 3 hitting a wolf spider is fun but pointless
    • no, it's expensive to craft and I want to feel that earned satisfaction
  2. 2. Should the food system be updated, as in they add a build that keeps roasts and meals from spoiling, but obviously it would be hard to craft? (only relevant because they nerfed jerky.)

• yes, the food system needs a minor revamp
    • no, just mass produce jerky and call it a day

Well......we could just poke the ox beetle with a splinter and see what happens. Or sneak up on the (spoiler) wolf spider and tap him on the shoulder....ah, no......hit him with the new and improved lvl 9 Antlion Greatsword  and see which method ends in our swift demise the fastest.  Death by no stamina. Or Death by slow mode. Your choice. I prefer to remained in total bliss and utter ignorance of all things violent and stupid. Now, I'll have to go visit Charlie (the wolf spider) and warn him of the sad news. Hate to. He gets so grumpy when someone interrupts his nap. (SIGH) But what are friends for? :)  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Johnny Wirick said:

well they did nerf the antlion sword in the ptr. right now it does less damage at lvl 9 than it did at lvl 7 in the hot and hazy update and is even more expensive to upgrade. something this poll clearly shows that players don't want, but they did it anyway.

fr why did they do that😑