[BUG] Mushroom brick acorn door moving on it's own.

not sure if there is a "set position" programed into the door, but its annoying. the way my base is i like to have the door swung inward, but i'm constantly coming back to my base after a day of exploring around to find it has swung it's self outward. why is this happening? it should just stay in the last position i left it and not move unless i move it.

Oh I am so glad someone else noticed this as well! Thought I was loosing my mind or had a ghost running amuck in the castle. Its the curved mushroom half door. Right? Same thing is happening with the curved gate double weed stem doors......opening and letting the wolf spider (George) outside of his pen. Built a nice enclosure for him. (He'd rather sleep all the time anyway). But since the update....he's out, he's in, the gate is open, then its closed. First there's one spider in and another outside trying to get in. (Ralph likes to visit George from time to time.) Then suddenly both are inside and sleeping like babes......With both sides of the double curved weed stem doors wide open. Hope we can get this fixed. (Wolf spiders do get cranky when they can't take their naps on time.)  :)  

• Haha 2

On 10/29/2021 at 10:22 PM, LadyBugWins said:

Oh I am so glad someone else noticed this as well! Thought I was loosing my mind or had a ghost running amuck in the castle. Its the curved mushroom half door. Right? Same thing is happening with the curved gate double weed stem doors......opening and letting the wolf spider (George) outside of his pen. Built a nice enclosure for him. (He'd rather sleep all the time anyway). But since the update....he's out, he's in, the gate is open, then its closed. First there's one spider in and another outside trying to get in. (Ralph likes to visit George from time to time.) Then suddenly both are inside and sleeping like babes......With both sides of the double curved weed stem doors wide open. Hope we can get this fixed. (Wolf spiders do get cranky when they can't take their naps on time.)  :)  

i'm using the full door, so i think it's safe to assume it's all of the mushroom doors that are doing this.

and you are hilarious lol.

• Like 1

On 10/30/2021 at 12:22 PM, LadyBugWins said:

You really named them too huh..

Well my spider, i named him Castro.. My pet aphid named Greenie, and those bastards mosquitos, i call them Lary 🤨

BTW me too experience this door bug sometimes..

• Like 1