Tier Weapons for future updates

I’d like to see the grounded team change the way weapons are made.

Since they have made the upgrade system I’d like to suggest that they make better use of the Tier one weapons.

My example: You make a pebble dagger and to make it a tier 2 you would need to do the following.

1: Upgrade the pebble dagger to max with quartz

2: Find the parts for the tier 2 weapon (bone etc) 

3: Collect enough raw science to fuse the pebble dagger and parts into the tier 2 weapon.

4: Repeat steps 1,2,3 for tier 3 weapon ( changing bone dagger, parts and raw science into it)

You would need to build a special machine to fuse the tiers only found do in the labs within the game.

Could be done with all weapon types.

It would be nice as that would prevent you from having to toss outclassed tools however they still need include the tier 2 versions as standalone as sometimes you gotta remake them after an unintentional death especially if you looking for raw science  and dropped the backpack on the leaf you fell to but now can't find your way back or get ganked by an enemy as your tool broke see infected ladybugs as cause

• Thanks 1

If you see light at the end of the tunnel get out of the road!

Agree with the Tier 2 - being able to be made again in the lab with only the materials. If you’ve created them already.

My thoughts is as we progress through the game we could work to unlock the higher tiers as there is no way past them without it etc. Broodmother for example.

I love that say the first mini-boss we encounter could be taken on with only tier 1 weapons fully upgraded of any class, but by defeating them you unlock the first lab  so you can fuse your materials to tier 2.