Expansion area post main game completion

I know many want a house included area which I would definitely wanna see take a priority. Especially if the basement included a raccoon city-ish think tank that was being disguised as a suburban home. No zombie just meaning a huge research lab for various projects in a self contain structure. 

Enemy list would include roaches, silverfish, house centipedes, Roomba, fleas, mice, special attic boss squirrel

Another area I would like to see is have a thicket beyond the fence. Alot of suburban areas grow like islands in otherwise formal rural areas. This area would allow for animals that you normally would not see in more manicured lawns.  If the area has a ditch/creek you could include frogs, efts/newts, mosquito fish, mussels and crawfish. For the surrounding areas you could include more diverse plant life to include sundews, pitcher plants, Bladderworts, honeysuckle, burrs, and the ivy's someone suggested.  If the make a stealth mechanic you could introduce wrens which are a bird that will be looking for bugs and attempt to flush them out or move by moving there wings to startle them.  New bugs would include katydids (hostile), stick insects, crickets, cicadas, ground wasp(yellow jacket or guinea wasp), carpenter ants, termites ,velvet worms, garter/earth snake, shrew/vole, and scorpions

• Like 1

If you see light at the end of the tunnel get out of the road!