revert these please.

the change to stamina when it comes to weapon attacks with the shroom and gloom patch was an awful mistake. not being able to swing at all unless i have stamina leaves me defending more than attacking because defending drains my stamina too. i'm stamina starved in combat. combat is more tedious and less fun when i can't do anything but defend and run. it was way better when i just attacked slower when i had no stamina than not at all. or just make it so blocking does not reduce stamina so i can regain it while blocking. there is a poor flow to the games combat because of this. attacking insects is hard enough already.

and i never had a problem when bugs ran off as i was attacking them, cause they would usually come back to keep fighting so i could finish them off. but now that they run even further away they end up de-aggroing which cause them to heal to full. it makes farming black ant parts stupid. i shouldn't have to restart a fight with one bug multiple times before i can actually kill it.

and food bits. why oh why would you reduce the effectiveness? nerfing them just because you added meals it asinine. you aren't just giving us the better meals, we have to go get the damn burgle chip. so we are effectively gimped until we get the recipes. i have to carry around three times the amount of food now at the moment cause even two pieces of bug jerky don't fill me up half way. i'm sure you could keep the old food the same while making meals an upgrade. right now, meals aren't an upgrade to the food, they are the replacements to the food you ruined.

Edited by Johnny Wirick
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I agree with the food that is worse now, only made it once to test. I prefer to take mushrooms with what I did last year when I started playing the game. Instead of preparing the expensive food.

I can't share the other points. I have no problem with that.

If they run away, they run away, so there's a next time ... it's not the end of the world.

I didn’t get around to the food yet, I am playing in Mild Mode to get used to the new features. I think the developers are trying for realism, and I think all of this is realistic and just need some getting used to. Have you tried the new RNG aspect of the game yet, one of the things in theory lower the stamina drains, another for food drain, and another for thirst drain, and more; with anything that why the changes was made, to direct you to the RNG aspect of the game.

1 hour ago, Nicholas Berstecher said:

Zum Essen bin ich noch nicht gekommen, ich spiele im Mild Mode um mich an die neuen Features zu gewöhnen. Ich denke, die Entwickler bemühen sich um Realismus, und ich denke, das alles ist realistisch und gewöhnungsbedürftig. Haben Sie den neuen RNG-Aspekt des Spiels schon ausprobiert, einer der Dinge senkt theoretisch den Ausdauerabfluss, ein anderer für den Essensabfluss und ein weiterer für den Durstabfluss und mehr; mit allem, warum die Änderungen vorgenommen wurden, um Sie zum RNG-Aspekt des Spiels zu führen.

Yeah sure it's strange, I spelled it wrong. I think the food isn't quite finished yet. I think the update is great, I haven't seen everything yet.