Migrate Save Game from PC Game Pass version to purchased PC version

Hi all,

we have two game pass licenses (daugther and me) and played grounded using the game pass version.

Now because we don't play more game pass games than Grounded I want to cancel the game pass subscription and purchase two copies of the game. Therefore I have to migrate the Grounded game pass saves to the purchased game.

What do I have to do?
In the game pass version I don't find any save game at the suggested paths mentioned here in the forum.

Thanks in advance for any usefull answer.

Yours, Wulle

I think the only time you would need to migrate is when switching from Xbox to Steam or vice versa. Switching from game pass to full purchase should be automatic, at least it was for me when I cancelled my game pass and purchased a few of the games I downloaded while it was active, though not Grounded specifically, so I could be wrong.

6 hours ago, AugspaCussh said:

I think the only time you would need to migrate is when switching from Xbox to Steam or vice versa. Switching from game pass to full purchase should be automatic, at least it was for me when I cancelled my game pass and purchased a few of the games I downloaded while it was active, though not Grounded specifically, so I could be wrong.

Thanks mate. I will purchase 1st and check if the save is there.

• Like 1