Need some info on game length without spoilers

If you've done the starter island, fort deadlight and Neketaka. How many % of the game is done? 

I'm wondering because I needed to check the stats of a unique weapon. While doing so - I noticed that most uniques I've already found just by doing Fort Deadlight and Neketaka. So this had me worrying that the game might be super short (since the % of unique weapons found could relate to % completion?). I've yet to explore the entire 50% of the northern map though... and theres many, many islands I haven't done. And I've avoided main quests completely. 

There's many things hinting at the game being extremely short, but also good evidence for the opposite. It's important for me to get a "feel" for what % is done when you've gone to Neketaka and done all the quests there - because I need to know if I need to slow down and enjoy the game, or if it's long enough that I can pace it up a bit.

The critical path is indeed short (partly due to criticism that PoE1's was too long - which it was imo).

But if you do all sidequests and explore the whole map and on top do the three DLCs (?) it's huuuuge.  

I don't understand how you can do everything in Neketaka and not much else - there are a lot of quests there that require you do sail elsewhere...?

I can't say how many % are left. That also depends what you mean by "all of Neketaka", how you resolve some quests, which faction you want to attach yourself to, if you have the DLCs etc.

I can level my party up to level 20 and still have nearly 50% of the content left (if we speak about hours of game time - with DLCs). For example in my current playthrough I reached lvl 20 before some last stuff that was originated in Neketaka 

for example The Storms of Poko Kohara - simply forgot about it

Ashen Maw (second last main step of the critical path)

, Beast of Winter, Seeker, Slayer, Survivor and Forgotten Sanctum.

• Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Thanks! I just rerolled again also lol. I have to say though, the replay value seems immense. There is SO MUCH various interactions and reactions that despite like a million rerolls I always hear or see something new. The devs did an amazing job on crafting this game, even if it ends up being too short for my liking :)

• Like 1