We need Fallout New Vegas on Switch

Egrd4

Since Microsoft owns both Bethesda and Obsidian i think it is time we have a remastered FNV. It would be great to have a remastered one. They can fix bugs, crashes and stutter and maybe rework the textures for better resolution. A remake would be better problably but i really would like to play it on switch and a remake wouldn't run very well on switch. You can play it on steam deck in a few months but it's not as cheap console as switch and i don't think it will be easy to own for first few months. I hope Obsidian is working on something about this because i would do anything to play FNV on switch.

• Like 1

They released Skyrim on the Switch so why not. I wouldn't mind seeing Oblivion and Morrowind as well somewhere down the road. But yeah, Fallout: New Vegas, Fallout 3 and maybe even Fallout 4?

Could happen. I just hope someone at Microsoft has the time and money to port all of those to the Switch.

Edited by Katphood

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

• 2 months later...
On 8/20/2021 at 7:20 PM, Egrd4 said:

Since Microsoft owns both Bethesda and Obsidian i think it is time we have a remastered FNV. It would be great to have a remastered one. They can fix bugs, crashes and stutter and maybe rework the textures for better resolution. A remake would be better problably but i really would like to play it on switch and a remake wouldn't run very well on switch. You can play it on steam deck in a few months but it's not as cheap console as switch and i don't think it will be easy to own for first few months. I hope Obsidian is working on something about this because i would do anything to play FNV on switch.

Do you have too many expectations for this game?